Jim Rech

Do you mean to say that you have 2 worksheets in the same workbook and each
prints differently? If so, I'd check the page setups, especially the print
area. Also, one sheet may have a larger active area. Pressing Ctrl-End
will take you to the last active cell on each sheet so you can compare.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP