Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AndyR[_3_] AndyR[_3_] is offline

Default Checkboxes and DropDown menus

Hi All

To try and simplify my problem:

I have two worksheets.

Worksheet One contains 100 rows each containing a job title.

I want to be able to click a checkbox next to each job title that
want included in a dropdown list on Worksheet Two.

Worksheet two has a number of rows, each with a dropdown list, rathe
than seeing the full 100 job titles in the dropdown list, I want to b
able to see just the job titles I selected in Worksheet One.

Sorry if that is not very clear. Does anyone have any ideas? Any idea
on keywords that I should be searching on?

Kind regards

And

--
Andy