Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I paste from clipboard to range using Excel VBA

Did you set osheet to the correct sheet?

Was that sheet protected?

Any chance you ran something that cleared the clipboard?

maybe:

if application.cutcopymode = false then
msgbox "nothing to paste"
else
osheet.paste
end if

If none of this helped, you'll have to include some more details.

Beesagood wrote:

I have just moved from Windows 2000 & Office 2002 (Old) to XP Pro and Office
2003 (New). The following statements work in the old version and also in
the new version when I step through the code using the debugger. They fail
when I try and run the macro in the new version.

Code:
Dim oSheet As Worksheet
' copy text to windows clipboard
oSheet.Paste
' error generated on the above stating "Paste method of Worksheet Class
failed."

--

Dave Peterson