Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cesar Zapata[_2_] Cesar Zapata[_2_] is offline

Default build array of columns

Hi,

my problem consist of the following.
I have a listbox filled with spreadsheet column headings ( fields). These
fields are to be selected by the user and then pressing a command to have
these "fields" sent to another sheet.

for example

item number | retail | price | location|

now I got the listbox part. The user will select some or all of the fields
then press a cmdbutton to copy and send it to thisworkbook.

I guess I should be building an array instead of looping every column
matching the listbox rows and sending it one by one.

Any help is appreciated.
CZ