Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Obie Obie is offline

Default Date/Time Picker

Hi Tom:
Thanx for your help. I looked at "additional controls" in both places (ie
Tools=Additional Controls, and by right-clicking at the bottom of the
toolbox. They go to the same dialog box, and there's no DTPicker there.
Just the "calendar" which is a different thing really.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Assuming in the VBE editing a userform:
did you do Additional Controls in Tools=Additional controls (A userform
should have the focus)

In the workbook, click the other controls button at the bottom of the
control toolbox toolbar (the crossed tools icon).

Tom Ogilvy

"Obie" wrote in message
I don't have the DTPicker control in my control toolbox. I looked in the
"additional controls" and only saw the "calendar" control. Where do I

find
the DTPicker control?
Thanx in advance for your help.