Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juan Pablo González Juan Pablo González is offline

Default Copy a worksheet without 'opening' workbook

Not that I know of, but you can open the workbook without enabling the
macros, if that's what's taking so long.... just use

Application.EnableEvents = False

'Open the workbook here and do your stuff

Application.EnableEvents = True

--
Regards

Juan Pablo González

"SteveS" wrote in message

Hello,

I need to copy worksheets off several workbooks. I do not want to
'fully open' the workbooks -- the VBA code takes too long to load.

Is there a way to copy a worksheet without 'fully opening' the file?

Thanks,
Steve

--
SteveS