Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default worksheet function or programming_urgent

That is best done with programming. If you tried to do that on the worksheet
you would need a formula in every cell on sheet A where you would expect to
add data from sheet B. The other alternative is to copy/paste sheet B to the
end of sheet A and then use the Advanced Filter to get a Unique list using
the unique key you mentioned. The filter will also copy the list to another
location on the same sheet. That will allow you to delete the other 2 lists
and keep the new combined list of unique items.
Mike F
wrote in message
Hi

I have 2 sheets with same columns and with unique key too.
Now from sheet B i have to get all those rows which are
not there in Sheet A.

What I mean is I need to select all those rows from sheet
B, and copy in the end of sheet A based on the unique key
column...
do i have a worksheet function for it or do i need to do
programming?

pls do suggest asap

thanks