Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kris Kris is offline

Default If Then Statement

Here is how you would loop though every row:

Sub Macro1()

Dim lastrow As Long
Dim currentrow As Long

lastrow = Worksheets(1).UsedRange.Row + _
Worksheets(1).UsedRange.Rows.Count

For currentrow = 1 To lastrow Step 1
If Worksheets(1).Range("J" & currentrow).Value = "RT" Then
Worksheets(1).Range("BG" & currentrow).Value = "RT"
End If
Next currentrow
End Sub

Hope this helps,