Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default Date Logic Locking up and not calculating

Hi ExcelMonkey,

I have some EOMONTH() funcitons that I am using in an Excel Macro with a
lot of macros. It periodically fails to update. If I go into the
formula and hit enter, the function updates properly. Otherwise, it
stays constant across a range which should be icremententing by month
(i.e. EOMONTH(A2,1).

Why use a user defined function for this?

=DATE(2004,10,0) gives the date of the last day of september (yes,
september, NOT october!).

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP