Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen Middleton Karen Middleton is offline

Default How to create a .XLS file instead of a .CSV file

I have a COBOL program that generates a .CSV file regularly but I have
a problem in the .csv file my users want the file to be in .XLS
instead of .CSV is there a simple way I can turn my .csv file into a
..XLS file please advise.

Can my COBOL program put some structure to turn the .CSV file into a
..XLS file.

Also, can somebody share a VB Script to turn a .CSV file into a .XLS
file.

Thanks
Karen