Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin McCartney Kevin McCartney is offline

Default Call Sub Procedure object_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoole

This code works .... Call txtExpectedDate_Exit(Cancel) it must be a
Friday thing :-)

"Kevin McCartney" wrote:

I have a private sub procedure that I want to call from another private sub
procedure, but I get the error message Type mismatch

the sub procedure I want to call is "Private Sub txtExpectedDate_Exit(ByVal
Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)"

and I call it by "txtExpectedDate_Exit (False)"

So the questions is what is the correct code to call a private sub procedure
object_Exit?

TIA
KM