Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juan Pablo González Juan Pablo González is offline

Default Closing a workbook programmatically

Yep, that's correct. You're working with the object (The workbook) directly
instead of accessing the collection.

--
Regards

Juan Pablo González

"Raul" wrote in message
Thanks a bunch. I found the error in my code. The code
wasn't getting the name of the file I wanted to close.
After I added
"WorkBookName = Application.ActiveWorkbook.Name"
and in the code and then used WorkBookName instead of
currentBook in the following statement it worked
"Workbooks(WorkBookName).Close SaveChanges:=False"

I'll try your suggestion also. I was dimensioning
currentBook As Excel.WorkBook

Is this correct?

Thanks again