dlvgolf

Default Conditional Formatting lowest # if it only appears once

I've got several columns of numbers. I want to find the lowest number in
a column only if there are no others the same.
Example: In the first column of numbers below... nothing would be
highlighted because there are two #1's. In the second column the 1
would be highllighted because there are no others as low.
1 1
2 2
3 3
4 5
1 7

I'm currently using the below formula, however it highlights the lowest
number, even if there are more then one. Can someone please provide a
solution.

Click on A3

Format, Conditional formatting, Formula is: '=A3 = MIN($A$3:$D$3)'
{without the single quotes)
Select your formatting options, OK

Copy cell A3
Paste special, formats over the rest of the range.

--
dlvgolf
dlvgolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6628