Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Numeric data being ignored

Adam

If the file has a .csv extension Excel ignores any settings. Try saving it
without an extension or with a .txt one.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

wrote in message
I have tried the single apostrophe and it does display, am
I doing something wrong. I am creating a file out of our
mainframe comma delimited (.CSV).

Thanks

Adam Goch
Roadway Express