Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bas Mekel Bas Mekel is offline

Default Query Automatic Refresh

makisa wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I am doing a external data import from an access database, so under the
data-range property, I set it that "refresh on file open", but the
annoyance is that when everytime the file open, there is this popup
asking me whether do I want to enable automatic refresh, at the same
time ask me want to save the file or not when I close it.

How can I disable those ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Makisa

Hi Mariska,
As far as I know it's impossible to edit this feature within an
existing query.
Remove your query completely and make a new one via IMPORT DATA
PROPERTIES (de)select your desirable settings.
I hope this helps!
Regards,

- Bas