Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default How to Rewrite these Code?

Hi HCE,

I would not be comfortable attempting to amend Harald Staff's carefully
crafted code.If you wish to make substantive alterations, I would suggest
that you endeavour to elicit Harald's advice/assistance.

That said, for the purposes of your alteration, try dropping your Own()
function and and change:

MyAddress = SelectArea

to the static:

MyAddress = "K133:M144"

---
Regards,
Norman

"hce" wrote in message

Hi Norman

I was trying to modify the code provided Harald Staff... In his
original code, a dialog box will appear to ask for the range to be
saved as a gif... I wanted to pre specify it... so I have created a
Function named Own and put the MyAddress = Own... Originally,
"MyAddress" will take the range specified in the dialog box... Hope I
have made myself clear... Please feel free to ask me any other
questions...

Cheers

Function Own() As String
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Range("K133:M144").Select
End Function

Public Sub GIF_Snapshot_Own()
Dim varReturn As Variant
Dim MyAddress As String
Dim SaveName As Variant
Dim MySuggest As String
Dim Hi As Integer
Dim Wi As Integer
Dim Suffiks As Long

Set Sourcebok = ActiveWorkbook
MySuggest = sShortname(ActiveSheet.Name)
ImageContainer_init
Sourcebok.Activate
MyAddress = Own

--