Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Crabtree Crabtree is offline

Default vba to count

I need a VBA Code that will make the answer in Sheet1 A:1
do the following:

I have a table of data in Sheet2 A1:F50. I have four
values in Sheet3 Cells A1, B1, C1 and D1. I need the VBA
code to look down Sheet2 A1 and find all rows that match
Sheet3 A1. I then need it to further refine and look down
Sheet 2 B1 and pick only the rows that match Sheet3 B1.
Then, it needs to further refine and only pic the rows
whose value in Sheet2 C1 match Sheet3 C1. I then need it
to look out all the rows that match these criteria and
count the number of cells that contain the value in Sheet3
D1. Please help.