Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scantor145[_3_] scantor145[_3_] is offline

Default File Open Dialog

Visual basic 6.0 w/Excel 2000

Below is a section of code I use to open up a specified number o
files.

Code
-------------------
For N = 1 To NumFiles

FilterList = "Text Files(*.txt),*.txt"

With Application
MyFile(N) = .GetOpenFilename(filefilter:=FilterList)
End With

Next

99.9% of the time the files in the File Open dialog box are listed i
the order in which I select them. When the File Open dialog box open
for the first time, and every time after that, the first file in th
list is always highlighted. Is there a way to have to have VB6 move th
highlight down a file(s) after each File Open execution

--
scantor14
scantor145's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1476