Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default User Defined Functions

Bob
think I got the question wrong. Thought the OP wants to use something
like
=VLOOKUP(value,sheet1:sheet3A1:C100,3,0)

But looking at your response and the others the OP maybe wants
something simpler :-)
Frank
P.S.: Litres: Indeed!!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Bob Phillips" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Frank,

Have you been on too many litres?

--

HTH

RP

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
VLOOKUP can't work across sheets (also except MS noone will know

the
code). Have a look at the morefunc.xll addin (the THREED function):
http://longre.free.fr/english

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Roy Kirkland" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am writing an Excel application with considerable VBA in the

back
end - I
have been attempting to use data stored on one sheet to supply

variables for
a calculation on another sheet, but have not been able to get

Vlookup
work across sheets. Is there a workaround for this, or does

anyone
know the
code behind the function, and if so, is it possible to write this

code as a
user defined function?

Roy