Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Compile Error

hi,
not sure but it may be a library thing.
open VB editor (Alt+F11)
goto toolsreferences
there will be all your librarys. i don't know which one
you are missing but most probably it's one of them.
note: it is not wise to write code in a higher version
application and expect it to run on a lower version.
most app developers try to make the apps backwards
compatible but few can make them forward compatable.
many times there are no problems with this but sometimes
there are.