Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default The TEXT function in Excel VBA 2000

In The VB Editor, go to the Tools menu, select References. Look at the list.
Are there any marked as missing? If so, you need to either un-check them (if
you don't need them), or use the Browse button to find them.

If there are any libraries marked as "missing", your code won't compile.

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:45:31 -0700, "Tory Zimmerman"
wrote:

When using the TEXT function I get the following message:

"Compile Error: Sub or Function not defined" It is
supposed to be a built in function such as Left$ or
Instr. It is in the help. If you can go to help, type in
functions and a list of all VBA functions come up click
on T then go to the TEXT function. I tried to duplicate
the example but still get the message about Sub or
Function not defined.

Call me if you care to

Tory
(714) 638-5714