Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Runs fast then slow

Neither Sebastian's code nor Dana's code is changing the selection.
But Dana's comment about page breaks might very well explain a lot
of things that you will also find in slowresp.htm on my site.

Turn off manually with Tools -- Options -- View -- (uncheck) Page Breaks,
or in VBA at the beginning of the most efficient code that works with
ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False
---
HTH,

"rpw" wrote in message ...
Actually, I don't think the slow down is in that portion of the code. I
think it's in the changing of selection as Mr. McRitchie suggested.