Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill[_28_] Bill[_28_] is offline

Default Series Collection Points

Thanks Tom. But that doesn't work because I don't know x and y. I don't
want to have the macro in the workbook with the chart sheet, but that may be
the only way to do it.

Bill
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Look at GetChartElement

Tom Ogilvy

"Bill" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to
select a single point on a chart, then select a button that will call

the
following subroutine:

AddCommenttoPoint(ByVal ElementID As Long, ByVal Arg1 As Long, ByVal

Arg2
As
Long)

The elementID is XlSeries, Arg1 is the first series collection. The

problem
I have is Arg2. I want that to be the data point that is selected on

the
series. How do I determine which data point is selected on a series
collection using code? The Selected property does not work with the

series
collection.

Thanks a lot.

Bill