Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James mcginty James mcginty is offline

Default Hyperlink TexttoDisplay

This post is from a different account of the thread originator

Thanks to all who answered.

Tom's solution was spot on. I think it was a case of not seeing the wood
for the trees. This is the first time I have attempted to manipulate
Hyperlinks programmatically. I therefore did a bit of a search and
found the function created by someone. This led me to believe that there
was not already a built in function so I set off in the wrong direction.

It's always good to get the simple solution.

Thanks again

James