Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OZDOC1050[_3_] OZDOC1050[_3_] is offline

Default Can it be Done ??

Hi,
Last week I posted the question below, and was wondering if some one
could tell if it can be done as
I don't want to keep looking for the answer if it is not possible, I
appreciate any help.

regards
Pete

------------------------------

Hi All,
I have a racing site BetFair of which I want to get the odds from
and am having trouble getting the data to import even though I can copy and
paste it into excel, there are other sites where I can do this quite easily
but for some reason this site will not allow it ( for me anyway )
if after following the link you go to next horse race you will see the data
needed shown as AUD back and lay.

I am happy to do the work myself I just need any suggestions as to the best
way to do this

http://global.betfair.com/

thanks in advance for any help
regards
Pete

--
(][ This Email has been scanned by Norton AntiVirus. ][)