Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Will Fleenor Will Fleenor is offline

Default Need macro to set duplex option

I fugured it out.
SendKeys "%fp%r{TAB}{TAB}{+}~~", True

Thanks, Will

"Will Fleenor" wrote in message
I have a printer with a duplex option and I need to have the option work on
workbooks with multiple worksheets. Using the group feature and selecting
the duplex option doesn't work because each worksheet must have the duplex
option turned on before selecting the group feature in order for the
duplexing option to work. And, when the duplex option is selected, it turns
off whenever a different printer is selected for any other open workbook.
The duplexing option will save properly, but when a workbook with the
duplexing option saved to it is opened and any other printer is selected
for any other open workbook, the duplexing option is turned off for all
worksheets for open all workbooks using the duplexing option.

My intended solution was to create a macro to turn the duplexing option on
quickly. However, when I've tried this, the macro changes all the
available print options that Excel knows about and doesn't turn the
duplexing option on.

Is there any way that you're aware of to use a macro for this problem? If
not, do you know of anything else that might help?

I admit that I have very limited VBA programming skills. I am an
accountant by trade and use Excel extensively. I appreciate your help on
this and appologize for my lack of programming skill.

Will Fleenor