Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tompy Tompy is offline

Default Ant ideas?

I will be honest my code writting is very basic, and mostly copied of
other people, or picked up from recorded macro's. Basically i a
looking to do something pretty clever, but i have no idea where t
start. Can anyone write a code to do the following for me?

As it stands i have a macro copying data into cells A:E. At the end o
the macro i have the code - Offset.(1, 0) in order to move down a ro
each time, thus creating an extending list of data.

What i am looking to do is enter a reference number into a cell, the
the macro to look up this refence number and find it in column A
select it, then clear contents of this row for the cells A:E only
After that i need to fnd the very last piece of data in column
(remembering there will now be blanks in the list)and then move down
cell, thus returning to the start point so that more data can be copie
in from the first macro.

As i said, if anyone knows how to do this i will be really grateful.

Tomp

--
Tomp
Tompy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1473