Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copying multiline textboxes from userform to worksheet cell

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5).Value = Application.Substitute( _
frmAddIssue.TextBox2.Value,chr(13)," ")

or if you have Excel 2000 or later, you can use the VBA replace function in
lieu of the worksheet function substitute.

Substitute will work in all versions of Excel.
Tom Ogilvy

"Leighton Harker" wrote in message
om...
I have a userform that contains a multiline textbox with wordwrap.
This displays correctly on the userform.

I want to copy the contents of the textbox back into a worsheet cell
as follows

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5).Value = frmAddIssue.TextBox2.Value

This works okay but the line breaks are displayed as 'square box'
characters in the cell - is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks in advance
Leighton