Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Reynolds[_3_] Bob Reynolds[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for a way to run a macro when the workbook is opened

Julie, Thanks so much and thanks to all who take their time to help us out
on these boards, your time is very much appreciated.
Bob Reynolds

"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Bob

to run a macro when the workbook opens in the VBE Window - Project
Explorer - double click on "ThisWorkbook" - in the code area choose from
the
left hand side drop down, Workbook and the sub Workbook_Open should be
created for you. Place your code inside here

e.g.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A2").Select
Call mymacro
End Sub

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"Bob Reynolds" wrote in message
Hello,
I am trying to put together a macro that when I open the workbook, will
automatically start and select a worksheet within the workbook, and then
select a specific cell "A2" within that worksheet and then run my
specific
macro.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks