Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Error - End If Without Block

Your problem is here is with the underscore before the Delete. Get rid of it
and you are golden... or get rid of the end if. Either way will do

If Range("A" & X) = "" Or _
Range("I" & X) = "FALSE" Then
Range("A" & X).EntireRow.Delete
End If

or

If Range("A" & X) = "" Or _
Range("I" & X) = "FALSE" Then _
Range("A" & X).EntireRow.Delete

Hope this helps...

"Gauthier" wrote:

Hi There...for the likes of me, i just can't get this to work!
Can anyone help?
Sandi

the following is a snippet of my module that won't work - i've already
declared "Dim X As Long" in a previous procedure - and incidentially, i
started the range with column C, because the last two cells in column A are
blank:

' CODE TO DELETE ROWS WHICH CONTAIN BLANK VALUES IN COLUMN A, AND "FALSE"
IN COLUMN I
For X = Range("C65536").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1
If Range("A" & X) = "" Or _
Range("I" & X) = "FALSE" Then _
Range("A" & X).EntireRow.Delete
End If