Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger[_8_] Roger[_8_] is offline

Default Date selection loop

Bernie,
the break out scheme is a wierd one, it's 12 periods
("months") that are semi random date ranges. would I
have to define each range as a variable, and if so how?
Would this be a better macro than a formula? Sorry for
all of the questions... Could you also explain the
sample formula that you gave me below. What does the
37836 stand for?
Roger