Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
christian christian is offline

Default Delete Empty Rows

Thanks for the assistance. Tried several different options but have
question on the amount of data it can process. When I run it against
100 row sheet the code works fine. When I try and run it against th
entire sheet (2628 rows) it just hangs. I've tried to let it run fo
30min (just in case) but no progress was shown.

Is there a limit on what excel can handle?

Thinking my only option is to break the sheet up into apx 500 rows pe
sheet and then running and cut and paste them back in.

Any ideas

--
christia

christian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1436