Paul Hightower

Default File in use error

An Excel file has mysteriously been marked as open for editing. The file is
on an WinNT network with XP and Win98 workstations. Much to my surprize the
file says it is open for editing by ME! I have rebooted my computer, opened
and tried closing the file (but it is read-only of course) and no other user
has it opened or has logged into another workstation as me.
How do I clear this? This is a complex file with many links and really
don't want to have to change all of the other files with a renamed file.