Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonsson Jonsson is offline

Default Choose several sheets in VBA

Hi Norman

Thanks, but that's a way I try not to do.
Actually, I have 100 sheets, imagine the look of that code!
I need a shorter code based on the one I have in this message.

"Norman Jones" skrev i meddelandet
Hi Jonnson.

Try:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(Array("Sheet4", "Sheet5", "Sheet6", _
"Sheet7", "Sheet8", "Sheet9")).Select

---
Regards,
Norman

"Jonsson" wrote in message
I'm trying to learn VBA and I need some help with this:
The code below makes the sheets 4 and more to be selected up to the last
sheet in the workbook.
Can anyone give me help to create a code that select sheet 4 to 9 in a
workbook with more than 9 sheets.
I mean, how to get that array in the workbook?

Dim sheetArray() As Integer
Dim firstSheet As Integer, sheetCount As Integer, x As Integer
firstSheet = 4
sheetCount = ThisWorkbook.WorkSheets.Count - firstSheet
ReDim sheetArray(sheetCount)
For x = 0 To sheetCount
sheetArray(x) = firstSheet + x
Next x
ThisWorkbook.WorkSheets(sheetArray).Select

Thanks in advance!

//Thomas