Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sebastienm sebastienm is offline

Default VBscript

Hi,
If the workbook is maximized within the Excel application, it returns an
error.
If the workbook is not maximized , it set its window to the position Top =
-2. Position Top=0 starts right bellow the toolbar area. So, with Top=-2, the
toolbar-area would overlay a bit over the workbook window.

Regards
Sebastien

"raji" wrote:

Hello,
What does the top =-2 mean in this scipt. I recorded the macro and was using
it for
another sheet, and the macro stopped. When I pressed debug it pointed me to
this line. Did something change in my new sheet, how would I know. Is there a
way to fix that variable ?

Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("D2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
With ActiveWindow
.Top = -2
.Left = 5.5
End With