Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PeggySue PeggySue is offline

Default Excel Freezes

I'm running 98SE. I thought resources were RAM so maybe I don't have enough
resources. I know that without running Excel I have almost 70% of free
resources.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

How do you know you have plenty of resources?

Resources are not the same as RAM, if that's what you are referring to.

Are you running Windows 98/98SE/ME or Windows XP?

XP does not have the "low resources" problems as 98 and ME had.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:01:03 -0700, "PeggySue"
wrote:

Within the last few days, I have experienced problems when I quit Excel 2000.
The computer freezes, I get a message the resources a low, and then my
computer crashes. The resources low message is an error as I have plenty. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled Excel, and downloaded and installed all
Office 2000 updates. Anyone know the source of this problem and the solution?