Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sebastienm sebastienm is offline

Default How to improve visuality?

Hi,
If i understand correctly, it is a navigation problem? If so, you can use
the HYPERLINK() worksheet function to jump from, say, a table-of-contents
sheet to the 20 detail sheets and vise versa, eg:
Say you book is called Revenue.xls
Say you have a sheet Table Of Contents and a sheet Texas
On the sheet table of contents, cell B5, enter the formula:
=HYPERLINK("[Revenue.xls]Texas!A1", "Texas")
-- this shows 'Texas' in A5 and go to sheet Texas was then cell is
clicked.
Now on Sheet Texas, say cell A1, enter the formula:
=HYPERLINK("[Revenue.xls]'Table Of COntents'!A1", "Contents")
-- this shows 'Table of contents' an go to sheet TableOf Contents
when clicked.
You could also make a Previous and Next hyperlinks in each sheet.

I hope this helps,
Sebastien

"Metallo" wrote:

Hi,

I have a WB that included 20 WSs.
I do distribute the WB to many people on a monthly basis and as a general
feedback I got only one "negative" point, that is the possibility to have and
overview on how the 20 WS are structured and how the information included in
each of them is relates to other WSs
I was thinking to have an extra WS where I design the structure and make it
active, meaning that from there they can go directly to the WS and viceversa.

Do you have any alternative suggestion on, either the way to do this or
maybe a total different option I could evaluate?

Thank you
Alex