HTC

To display on the visible cells when doing a copy & paste, perform the
following:
Select View, Toolbars, Customize, and then select the Edit category and
drag/place the "Select Visible Cells" icon on your toolbar. Then highlight
the section of cells that you want to copy, click on the "Select Visible
Cells" icon, and then copy (control + c). Place your cursor on the cell or
worksheet that you would like to paste the visible cells onto, and paste
(control + v). This should do it.

"sftwrqn" wrote:

I am trying to develop a series of analysis from a major worksheet. I need
to capture as a report each of the subsets of data for a snapshot of today's
work. When I try to copy - the Clipboard, of course, copies everything,
including the hidden data. I know there is a way to copy just what is
visible but I can't remember and can't find any reference in any help files.
Anyone?