Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Atchoum Atchoum is offline

Default Password window popping up when saving

HI,

I use an addin that I protect with a password.
The addin is not loaded as an addin but rather open as a workbook.
This addin allows to merge information in another workbook.
Unfortunately every time I try to save the other document and close Excel, a
window pops up asking for the password. After clicking on it 4 times, it
goes away. I have tried anything I could including opening the add-in as
ReadOnly but to no avail. Someone can help?

TIA.