Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Derek Witcher[_2_] Derek Witcher[_2_] is offline

Default Fine tuning if statement....

What I am looking for is if the difference of O4-N4 is greater than
.125% give result if greater that .125% another result and if these (2)
fail then give another. =IF(O4-N4<0.125%,"Run Time Too
Long",IF(O4-N40.125%,"Run Time Too Short","Run Time OK"))

This formula works for the True results but for the false result does
not work. So what I am looking for is if my data falls within that
<.125% to give true result.

Any suggestions on other ways would be fine as well.

Thanks for all help given.