Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shawn[_6_] Shawn[_6_] is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

I have two sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2). In each sheet I
have a range with data (A1:Z23). I have several cells on
each page conditionally formatted to change to red if
certain things happen. When the person using the file is
done they hit a "complete button" embedded on the page.

I would like VBA code that looks at Sheet1 Range A1:Z23
and Sheet2 Range A1:Z23 and will find any cells of which
have been changed to red due to the conditional formatting
being triggered. If no cells are red, then nothing. If
any cell is red then there would be a VBA OKOnly message
box saying, "Please look for the error".