Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jens Thiel[_2_] Jens Thiel[_2_] is offline

Default Please disregard my previous reply

""Peter Huang"" wrote.
Hi Jens,

As far as I know, xll is used from excel 97. I think so far we can try to
write a ComAddin which is newer addin technology.

Hi Peter,

the problem is obviously not writing the new add-in, but getting rid of
"hidden" references to functions that have been deleted from the XLA
(referenced from VBE, to make it more complicated). See the this thread for
more information.

Although it sounds trivial - it isn't. Or everybody looking into this
doesn't see the obvious? There are 500+ actively used worbooks affected. A
solution would be appreciated very much.

Best regards,

Jens.

--
Replace MSDN with my first name when replying to my email address!