Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jamie Collins Jamie Collins is offline

Default Disable Edit Query

Peter Sze wrote ...

I am using VB.NET to generate Pivot Table to user.

What is the significance of using VB.NET?

What you means?

I mean, is there a particular reason for mentioning that you are using
VB.NET? You could've said, 'I am generating a Pivot Table using code'
and I would've assumed you were using VBA but that would have no
significance. The fact you mentioned VB.NET makes me wonder if it has
implications to the way you are doing things. For example, if you are
using Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) then I'd attach no
significance.

Jamie.