Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Hide font in formula

if b1 has a value and I want to see it, I can go to another cell and do

=B1

If you want to color the font or the color, use conditional formatting.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"gavmer" wrote in message

HI Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Prob is, this shows no value. The user inputs a
qty in G1 which returns a value to b1, based on a price in a1. I dont
want the user to see the end value but would like something to show
that a value exists. If nothing, then nothing shows. Maybe code that
states if the cell value is 1, then the cell colours????

Thanks Tom!!!

--
gavmer
gavmer's Profile: