Barb Reinhardt

You could plot it in terms of absolute temperature and then use Rob Bovey's
chart labeler to identify the temp in the units you want.

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

"Gian" wrote in message
I try to create a floating column chart for the daily minimum and maximum
temperature. I start by create a stacked column chart by ploting two

series
of data: minimum temperature and (maximum - minimum) temperature, and then

make the minimum temperature series invisible. This work fine if the

minimum
and maxmum temperature both are above 0 degree or below 0 degree. It will

not
work if the minimum is less than 0 degree and maximum is greater than 0
degree. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.