Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex Hatzisavas[_2_] Alex Hatzisavas[_2_] is offline

Default Can I use ISERROR with VLOOKUP function?

Prabha,

Take a look at the syntax of your ISNA function.
The previous post answered to your question already.

You should lose the ="" after the ISNA parenthesis.

The syntax for ISNA is (as Frank already noted):
IF ( ISNA ( formula ), "", formula ) , and not: IF ( ISNA (formula )
"", "", formula)

I believe that's the way all IS functions work (ISERROR etc.).

This could also have been resolved by using Excel's help.

Regards,
Ale

--
Alex Hatzisava