Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Rodriguez Myrna Rodriguez is offline

Default COPY EXCEL FILE

How can I copy an excel file a folder??
The folder is named accordingly to an excel cell.value.
This folder is created using a macro.

I tried this code:
FileCopy "S:\Order Folders\QA.xls", "S:\Order Folders\2004 Open
Orders\04_ & cell.Value\QA.xls"

The problem I am debugging is designating the path
04_ & cell.Value. Cell.Value will always be different depending what the
user types in the excel cell.

This is my file folder sequence in the S: drive
Order Folders
2004 Open Orders
04_XXX (I will the have the file QA.xls in this folder)

Thanks much for your help & continue to enjoy life!!
Myrna