Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eddie[_6_] Eddie[_6_] is offline

Default Change Font Color

Hiya

Thanks for the piece of code. Unfortunately for me, I am still stuck. How do
I use this Case structure? What I have done is paste your code into my
AddTwo (Arg1, Arg2) function. It still doesn't change color. I think I may
have use the Range command wrongly. What and how do I pass in the range into
the Range command? Do I need to pass in as a parameter? Do I need to declare
ResultsRange? Please help. I am as confused as ever.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Eddie

wrote in message
hi,
use select case method

Dim Results
Results = x+y
ResultsRange = Range("where you are going to put it.")
Select Case results ' Evaluate results.
Case 0 to 10
Resultsrange.font.colorindex = 6 'yellow
Case 11 to 20
Resultsrange.font.colorindex = 3 'red
Case 21 to 30
Resultsrange.font.colorindex = 5 ' blue
Case Else ' Other values.
msgbox(" value out of range")
End Select
in a blank workbook put and run this code for vb color
index numbers.
Sub macGetColors()
' Macro written 2/10/00 by FSt1

Sheets("Sheet1").Select