Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wrkoch[_9_] wrkoch[_9_] is offline

Default Changing Form Button Background Color

Yes I got it from the forms toolbar exactly because I need it to go wit
the sheet and be copied with it. I suppose I could do some Vbscriptin
to create a ControlBox button on the fly for each sheet and associat
the macro with it but that sure sounds like more work than I want to g
through.

Excel help files imply that I can do this with shapes.fill. Is ther
some way I can check this -- i.e. dump out the shapes collection so
can see what's in it? Or am I just having fond hopes

--
wrkoc
wrkoch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1006