Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

Default Changes with Excel 2003

HI Brett what happens when you hit debug ?

"Brett"
N10
wrote in message
I had a program written in the previous version of Excel
that included 3 separate files the interacted with each
other (one called up the other 2 based on a password
entered, menu options within each would call the others,
etc.). When I upgraded to Excel 2003, the files no longer
automatically upload. The code gets hung up and I cannot
figure out where the issue is. I am assuming it's just a
slight change in how Excel 2003 coding describes disk
drives or whatever. Anyone help?

---